Re: scirocco (maybe other vw's) phone book/directory

On Sat, 25 Sep 1999 22:27:44 -0400 "Foxx (in a box)"
<iraldly@otterbein.edu> writes:
>*** i am posting this as a service to those who still have yet to voice
>and opinion. if you have already voted, please do NOT do so again.
>i'll probably post this every other day until the 30th. sorry for the
>clutter and inconvience. thanx. ***

Up until now ive stayed out of this thread only because I din't intend on
participating. However I recently strolled into a web site that had a
members directory which I thought was pretty kewl. I personally don't
want my home phone number plastered on any web site (Enough fuckers, aka
salesmen, call me as it is.). Go check out this page and see what you
think.

http://www.europaisch-sport.com/members.html

I would be up to putting that type of info onto a e-mail, home town
and/or web site address. Seems pretty cool actually.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and