Bastards!

Some lowlife has prised the GTX badge up from my pass side B-pillar. This has bent the badge in half, damaged the rubber sealing strip and ripped the black material covering the B-pillar.
It seems a strange place to try and break in, but no other damage has been caused as far as I can tell. Maybe they stopped when they saw my stock radio.
Unfortunately, I've deleted the thread on refinishing the B-pillars, so what was decided on that?

TIA,

Stuart