Re: mid-engined Mk1

    The car in question has the interior front end of a Audi
4000(non-Quattro) in it with a 1.8 l Scirocco 16v block in it. It took the
kid who built it a total of 3 years from start to finish to build the car.
Its not done he was missing the fire wall and some engine bay metal that he
was planning to put in. Anyone who goes to puyollup ( I think thats how its
spelled) fair grounds for the VW fest knows this car. it debuted there in 98.

    Its a cool little car. Its awesome seeing little VW do donuts in the
parking lot.
If anyone wants I'll give you the kids information. He owns a shop near
Puyollop, WA. He has some interesting projects going last I heard.
Later
~Danny~
88 16v
85 8v