Re: Help, with brake hex bolt

A big thanx to everyone, I eventually got the bolt off, by dremelling a slot
in the head of the bolt, wedging a screwdriver in there and pounding on it
with a hammer. Checked the Bentley and it says those bolts should have been
18ft/lb !!
I even had a pair of those Craftsman Autolock (vise grip style) pliers
cranked so tight I needed pliers to lock them and they still slipped.

Thanks again
Ian