Re: Almost Mint 81 S in my area

And I just want to point out that I *told* Eric to just find a better
starting point instead of doing all the work to his yellow banana car...
I make several trips to Colorado each year and am amazed at what can be
found...  there is no excuse for anyone in Colorado to be dealing with rust
repair, bondo, etc!

John

'82 16v pickup
and lots of other stuff