From: Jim Buck [mailto:vwpride@mixi.net]
Sent: Friday, September 24, 1999 8:30 PM
To: Bradley Peet
Cc: Scirocco List (E-mail)
Subject: Re: Pictures of newly installed 16V turbo system.

Bradley,  by looking at the photos, it seems that you could fit a manifold
with the throttle body on the other side and drastically reduce turbo lag,
by decreasing the distance the air has to flow to reach the intake.  Does
this make sense?
Jim
Bradley Peet wrote:
 As promised, pictures of the turbo system in my 2.0 liter 16V Scirocco are
up at: http://dns.effervescent.com/vw/pics/turbo/