Re: Clear tail lights?

>Ahem, I feel that I must clear myself here. I personally think that clear
>*tail lights* are completely ricey. I do however like the looks of clear
>front turn indicators so long as there is a yellow bulb doing it's thing
>in there.

I love clear rears, but only if don't the european way (like the euro M3, M
roadster...) with red brake lights but clear signals and reverse lights.  i
think that would be totally cool.  Orange imo, is the most useless colour to
have on a car... :p

>My plan is to tint my rear lights so that they are either all red or just
>darker in general. Since there will be a loss of light, I'll probably
>spring for some brighter halogen bulbs. too. -anyone remember where to get
>those things?

If you just tint them red with some clear paint, you won't have any troubles
with loosing light.  Mine shine nice and bright, they just blink red instead
of orange now... but if you still wan't some, talk to Andre...he seems to
have some turn signal bulb fetish or something ;)

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571