Re: Clear tail lights?

Ahem, I feel that I must clear myself here. I personally think that clear
*tail lights* are completely ricey. I do however like the looks of clear
front turn indicators so long as there is a yellow bulb doing it's thing
in there.

My plan is to tint my rear lights so that they are either all red or just
darker in general. Since there will be a loss of light, I'll probably
spring for some brighter halogen bulbs. too. -anyone remember where to get
those things?

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut