Wiring harness

Hey guys. FINALLY got my Scirocco on the road, and so far I'm loving it! One
thing tho: The people who owned the car before me somehow managed to sabotage
the radio. This is fine, since I was planning to put my own sound system in
anyway, but I'd need to find a wiring harness for it. Will I be able ot find
a standard one in a local store? or is there some kind of custom one that I'm
going to have to get? If yes, then who sells them?