Electrical/Wiring

Greetings,
I have a dilemma. I purchased an A1 euro bumper, and some signals for it.
Although I can
(and may have to) splice into the existing turn signal wiring for their
installation, Im wondering
what the 2 t-type connectors, which arent connected to anything, next to
the battery are
for? Ive studied all the wiring diagrams I can find- it must be so obvious
I cant see it.
One connector has:    r/bk  1.0 (?)  + g  1.5 (?)     the other has:  r/bk
1.0 (?) + r/w  2.0 (?)
Its hard to gauge the mm of the wires. These connectors have been there all
along;
its only recently that Ive tried to figure them out? Suggestions?
Car runs like a scared cat and all electrical is fine.
Its an '84 scirocco.
Much Thanks-
Paul
'84 53b