RE: Engine Swap

16V head goes on 8V block (seen it done).
Surely it would go the other way too?

(still don't know why you'd want to though)

MS

>From: Marc Little [mailto:marc@cybernology.freeserve.co.uk]
>I don't, but you brought it up so i thought it may be relevent.

>From: Mark Peele <type53@yahoo.com>
>It won't work. Why do you want to use a 16V
>shortblock?

>> From: Mark Peele <type53@yahoo.com>
>> >I meant to say 8V head + 16V shortblock no work

*****
*****
are addressed. Please note that ICM is able to, and reserves the right to,
monitor e-mail communications passing through its network.

If you have received this email in error please notify our mail
manager at mailman@icm-computer.co.uk

Ver 1.1 1999 ICM Computer Group plc