Agreed value insurance

Hi all,

re the insurance questions,

I, like Andy, have agreed value insurance on my mkII GTX. Mostly because its
a £1000 car with £1200 of wheels on it! (in the UK)
I have supplied receipts and photos, but didn't need an engineers report
because it has few other mods.
My policy is such that I can do any cosmetic, and some mechanical mods
without a hike in premium, but any engine mods increase the cost pro rata,
ie if I double the power, they will double the premium. No VR6 turbo for me
then!
Agreed value certainly takes a lot of the worry out of it.

Mike Smith
*****
*****
are addressed. Please note that ICM is able to, and reserves the right to,
monitor e-mail communications passing through its network.

If you have received this email in error please notify our mail
manager at mailman@icm-computer.co.uk

Ver 1.1 1999 ICM Computer Group plc