Re: Rounds in a MK2

It looks like he cut the top of the "core support?" two or three inches
forward on the scirocco and the screwed a half off of something else in it
place??? I love the look of this...I want one. Anyone got any clues?

Thank You for your Time,
     Shannon Fenton
	Retail/Carrier Technical Analyst
	Solutions On-Line Web Maintenance