Re: 2.0 16V Turbo finally done & 2.25" 16V exh for sale.

Kewl!
Finally got my car back from Matrix Engineering (a.k.a. Joshua Murray) in Portland with KE-Motronic and turbo system installed.  The results are very interesting indeed: you can make a lot of power on only 5-6 PSI of boost on a 2.0 liter 16V engine!  (Talk about wheelspin problems... first gear is almost useless now!)  Don't have any real numbers to share yet, but estimates are 200 HP range, more if I go to 7 PSI of boost which is pushing the limit on a high compression motor.
I have an Magasine taht said that one guy pulled 250HP out of an 16v Golf usin audi 1.9 litre block!
I had to remove my 2.25" exhaust (and replace it with 2.5" system) so I have that for sale now.  System consists of tri-Y header, no provision for a cat, TT center pipe (it's the older 400 grade stainless), and Dynomax Ultra-Flo muffler.  The header tailpiece and centerpipe union got a bit mangled on disassembly but nothing a good muffler shop couldn't take car of.  I'm going to go with $300 obo (higher or lower) for the whole thing.  Prefer someone in the Seattle area (as long as you pick it up), because I don't want to even think about shipping it.
Lauri can't wait to see the pics!
'84 Scirocco GTI Kamei X1 Bodykit (VIN025736)
http://www.ttu.ee/~laurts/scirocco
I finally added nothing new to my site!