2.0 16V Turbo finally done & 2.25" 16V exh for sale.

Finally got my car back from Matrix Engineering (a.k.a. Joshua Murray) in Portland with KE-Motronic and turbo system installed.  The results are very interesting indeed: you can make a lot of power on only 5-6 PSI of boost on a 2.0 liter 16V engine!  (Talk about wheelspin problems... first gear is almost useless now!)  Don't have any real numbers to share yet, but estimates are 200 HP range, more if I go to 7 PSI of boost which is pushing the limit on a high compression motor.

I had to remove my 2.25" exhaust (and replace it with 2.5" system) so I have that for sale now.  System consists of tri-Y header, no provision for a cat, TT center pipe (it's the older 400 grade stainless), and Dynomax Ultra-Flo muffler.  The header tailpiece and centerpipe union got a bit mangled on disassembly but nothing a good muffler shop couldn't take car of.  I'm going to go with $300 obo (higher or lower) for the whole thing.  Prefer someone in the Seattle area (as long as you pick it up), because I don't want to even think about shipping it.

I'll post some pictures of the turbo system and the old exhaust system on my website sometime soon (within the next 24 hours).

Bradley
86 S16V 2.0 "T" (heh, heh)
http://effervescent.com/vw/