Re: Nationals Rolled Scirocco

Oh man oh man oh man!!! that SERIOUSLY sucks ass...Shawn, give him my
regards would you, or pop me his email?  That car WAS nice, very nice, so
is Paul and his wife...

For those of you that don't know, Paul and his wife put Shawn and I up at
their house last summer during our insane Waterfest trip...he even let me
drive his then new Beetle TDi....

Who is up for a Krucker fund?

Eric