Re: Coilover spring rate questions

Danny,
    i'd say drop'em 100lbs in front and rear.  I drive on ground-controls
with 300 front and 250 rear, and its still really stiff.  if you want
softer, this is not it.  i think 250 and 200 should be more comfortable,
while still not being near as squishy as stock.

HTH!

Owen
87 Scirocco 16v #38 CD-SS.
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Garage/1571