Re: slick 50

At 03:55 PM 9/21/99 -0500, Richard and Michelle Pizzulo wrote:
>I have yet to see this covered on here so I thought I would bring it
>up.  In the past I have used this product, and was looking for opinions
>for or against it.  Just curious...
>-=Rick

If you are going to use fuel additive shit, go with Chevron Techron
additive (and 92 octane Chevron fuel... alwasy), or NOS Systems makes an
addivitve that comes in a little mini NOS bottle... pricey at $7 a bottle,
but my friend ran some through his 2.0l Audi engine based Jetta and he very
noticeable performance gains... and the bottle looks so damn cool :D HTH
Tyler
88 16v - paaaaaiiinnnt