VW chat on yahoo.com

Hey all:

Tomorrow, 9/22/99, there's a VW chat on yahoo.com. It begins at 8:30 EST and usually runs a couple hours. We usually b.s. about our cars, and slam on hondas, and flirt with the female chatters. It's fun, and if you can make it, it would be cool to have a few more rocconians chatting, as I'm usually the only one, and I get lonely. The best way to get in the room would probably be to message me, and I'll give you instructions when you message me. The name I use is 'roccoguy'. Catchy, huh?? Anyway, show up!!! It's fun!!

Zach
yahoo pager: roccoguy