My damage estimate

Well I had an estimate done today on my car and the grand total
is.........$3010.00. Just about what I had guessed.  The good thing is
that there is no mechanical damage at all.  The bad thing is that there is
a *slight* bend in the frame which causes my door to be a bit off line.
He said that putting it on a rack will easily take care of it since it is
so minor.  Now I have to submit this estimate to the insurance company of
the lady that hit me and hopefully they will not contest it, and just cut
me my check. Gee wouldn't that be nice, no hassle from the insurance
company....we'll see.

Rich Deede
University Of Delaware (Communications)
1988 Scirocco 2.0 16v