Re: Brochures

Doug T wrote:

> I have the scan of the 82 Sidewinder brochure from Kevin.
> Should I send it to .ORG or to Kevin?

Send to .org for posting, and to me as well if you can.. I'm almost out of
space on my GeoCities page, due to all the pics I've posted from our 2 trips.

I need to give you my '87 16V brochure for scanning too.. hey I'll be over
at Ron's on Wednesday morning dropping off the GTI for a nice Bilstein/H&R
massage, and picking it up at the end of the day.  Any chance you'll be
anywhere in the area?  We need to talk about paint, I have done some
more research...

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0