My '84 Jetta GLi is For Sale

Well list, I have changed my mind. I'm sure that many of you have noticed that
I have had my '74 Thing for sale in my signature for some time now. I have
decided to keep the Thing and sell my Jetta instead.

I have a silver (I call it stainless colored) 1984 Jetta GLi with 164,275 mile
on it for sale in Churchville, PA which is 5 miles north of the Philadelphia
city line. I am asking $750.00 for it, it runs like a top and is PA state
inspected. This car does not look that great, but it runs REALLY great! I am
selling it because I don't have room for 3 cars and I need to get rid of one
within the next 45 days or so. Please call or e-mail if you know anyone
interested. I will deliver if necessary anywhere from southern CT to the DC
area, and as far west as Pitt.

You can see a pic of it at http://getty.net/jetta/

Thanks!

-Marc

'74 VW Thing http://getty.net/thing/ http://vwthing.org/
'81 VW Jetta Diesel gone to the scrap heap after 178,000 miles
'84 VW Jetta GLi SLC For Sale in Philly with only 164,275 miles
'87 VW Scirocco Red 16 Valve with 165,100 Miles, just got it on 7/2/99