Cincy - stuff / directions

I need to mention a couple of things for those who will be
coming to my place this weekend.

1.  We are experiencing a severe drought in this area and
therefore if you wish to wash your car I will have to give
you directions to the local coin wash.  The water supply
for the house comes from our pond, which is *way* down, so
we are trying to conserve water as much as possible.

2.  For those who are staying at my place - bring your own
sleeping bag / towels etc.  I have *some* but not nearly
enough to cover how many will be staying over.  (Somewhere
around 12+ at last count)

Information on Cincinnati Volkswagen Club's "Bugfest" (the
"official" reason we're getting together) can be found
here:
http://www.driversfound.com/cvc/

And of course, those who haven't been here need directions:
>From almost any direction you are coming you will need to
go to the intersection of I-71 and U.S. 68. (About 1/2 way
between Cincinnati and Columbus) Take 68 South 1 mile and
turn right on Gurneyville Rd.  (Just beyond a LARGE tower)
Approx. 1 mile down Gurneyville and you will go THROUGH the
intersection with Curry Rd.  At the top of the 2nd rise
there will be a brick house (for sale) on your left - there
are two driveways here.  Take the 2nd on the left (dirt)
and follow it back to the white house with all the VWs
parked out front.  (If arriving at night, look for the
revolving green and white light for the airport - it's at
the house)  If you cross back over I-71 while on
Gurneyville you've gone too far.

Address is 1353 Gurneyville, phone number is (937) 382-8262
in case you get lost.

C'ya'll soon!  :)

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry