Re: I had H&R springs ANYONE else?

--- Mike VanAmburgh <vwvr6r@fiber.net> wrote:
> I've had H&R / Boge TurboGas on my 16V for a couple
> weeks now.  The
> setup is surprisingly quite tame.  It's not too
> harsh at all.  But what
> bugs me is that the rear didn't seem to get lowered
> enough.  Sometimes I
> look at it and it looks fine and other times I wish
> the rear was lower.
> I spose it depends how it's sitting.

===On my 8V mk2, i think the front end is too high! (with H&R/Turbogas)

 The front end
> seems a little too
> bouncy too.  I feel the fronts are a bit too soft.

==Mine's not bouncy at all - weird.

> The setup makes the
> car look 100% better and handle quite well.  I have
> no idea what the
> spring rates are.  I ordered them from the
> Potterman.
>
> Bottom line, for $405 including bump stops and new
> strut bearings from
> the Potterman, I'm very happy with the setup.

+++I am very happy with mine as well!

===
Mark Peele
1981 Scirocco, 1982 Scirocco, 1978 Scirocco, 1987 Golf GT
http://home.t-online.de/home/Scirocco2/mark.htm
Direct Mail: SCIROCCO_GTX@YAHOO.COM
Free: Dual outlet A1 manifold - nds studs (in MD)