Re: will have to trash my beautiful 16" rims / anybody knows a guy named Adam Vigus ??

Hi Dirk & Feenix

>Dirk Schneider wrote:
>
> > As I can't sell the 16" here without papers and in addition
> > knowing that two of them are bent, I feel kind of pissed.
> >

>Sell them over the net to someone in the U.S. Bent rims can be fixed and
>we don't need no stinkin papers!

We can try it in Hungary too. The shipping price must be lower & those
papers are not needed here too. Or ask the Czech (?) Republic. I think
their rules has to be near to ours not yours.
On the net ( eg. http://www.apronet.com it's in hungarian so you won't
understand one single word ;-) but i can translate your text )

bye: Macsek
--
                  ,.     ,.
                 {^ \-"-/ ^}