Re: Fox police chases

Actually is was a pre 80..  had the two large round headlights.  I think it
had a mixture of different wheel sizes on it...  looked like some 14" GTi
rims on the driver's side, but something smaller on the pass side...

That just adds to the amusement...   a little VW, 20 years old, mismatched
tires and wheels, and it still gave the cops a run for their money.  Too bad
he eventually got caught...   notice how they never show the ones that get
away?  hehehe

John

'82 16v pickup
and lots of other stuff