Re: I think I've been ripped off...

Hey Shawn,

No I never gots your msg.  Thanks for doing that for me.  It's good to hear
that fellow Scirocco owners are taking care of their respective
Scirocconians. I wouldn't mind having his home number if you have it.
Whatr else could a poor soul such as I (a Canadian) could do?  I've tried
contacting him again but nada!!!

SOrry Scott to hear about your loss!!!

Sal

Once again, thanks Shawn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!