Re: Coolest VW body(was:yipppaaaawwwffuuuuuuc........)

Chris, just was over at a Local shop today (BEST, Boulder Euro Sport
Tuning) and he's had one of those for a year or so now...currently is
painted white and has a 1.8 16v in it...thing screams...if I can find his
web address I'll post it so you can see a pic...it's funny that someone
else knows about these things..

On a side note, saw a G60 Syncro Westfalia the other day...that was
cool...

Eric