Re: scirocco wheels

> 60$ is that for all 4? If so then its not a bad deal but, why would you want
> 13 inch wheels? IMHO there is too much sidewall flex and ide save my duckets
> until I could get enough to get 14's at least. jsut my .02.

  okay, okay. so y'all like larger rims. i agree. 14" or maybe, maybe
15" wouldn't be bad (i'd definitely prefer 14"). certainly not 16" or
larger (i was at a show where someone wanted $450 for their bent 16"'s
and some guy bought them to stick on a golf). at any rate, the basic
wheels that i have now aren't too bad. one has lost it's ring and
another is losing it's ring as well (because my friend drove over them,
okay?) and i'm going back to college so my income is, oh, somewhere
around $50 a month now (until i find a job). i saw the "tarantulas" on
an mki and was told that they'd be about $60. i was thinking about
sporting up my scirocco, but that seems as if it's going to have to
wait. ANYWAY, i'm just trying to get the concensus on these wheels, IF i
buy them. i would like to have new ones but it has to bo on my budget
for now.
  okay, since i apparently have the sub-base model scirocco with the
sub-base model wheels, does anyone have a clue as to what they'd look
like painted black whilst on my mars red scirocco? :)

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm