Re: Cheesing Air box

On Wed, 15 Sep 1999 21:15:18 EDT SubConSk8@aol.com writes:
>Where do you put the holes in the air box? How many/what size?

Any(every)where BELOW the air filter. Just be careful not to cut the
reinforcements or the box wont sit in its little divots.

As many, as big. I took my dremel and cut out all the flat parts leaving
only the structural support on the airbox. Simple mod.
I use this for my fall/winter/spring box and a stock airbox for the
hottest days.

              Shawn Meze
86' Jetta GLi           82' Scirocco GTi
The Fastest, Quickest, Cleanest and