Fw: Help!! Mixture adjustment question

Although Dick is right about the CCW and CW statement, to accurately set the mixture, you need to hook it up to a gas analyzer.  I have seen people use an O2 sensor at the tailpipe to measure the mixture (non powered with a multi-meter) to check air/fuel mixture, the best way is to take it to someone who has a gas analyzer and set it right.  Especially in those cities/states who have emission testing.  You can also set it my checking the duty cycle on later model vehicles.  HTH!

Dave