RE: carbing......

Get the head from an audi 80

It's the same as the 85+GTI head but doesn't have the injector bosses in it
because audi put the injectors in the intake manifold

you may have to block off an oil passage and change the oil pump????

Brian Honnold
'78 Rocco Ragtop
'99 Passat GLX

On Tuesday, September 14, 1999 4:32 PM, bret [SMTP:bret@atdot.com] wrote:
> ok, I feel silly now.......
>
> I picked up an intake and carb from a lister (many thanx BTW) to put on
my 78 (I hate FI) but I thought the injectors were in the
intake......(again, I feel silly, don't remind me)....  obviously, they are
not.....any thoughts on what to do for a head?  engine is 1.8l ........