Re: Slegato and other models

My 89 Scala had color coded interior.  I believe that was the whole idea
for all the Scalas.  Same color exterior, interior, US 83-84 GTI rims
with the insides painted same color.  '16V' body kit.  Mine was dark
blue.  The seats were blue with red stripes.  It's on scirocco.org under
the MkII pics section.  It has ugly brown seats in the pic cuz I broke
the blue driver's seat.  Oops.  The 81 Mk1 mars-red Zender (front airdam
from hell) Scirocco on the second Mk1 pics page was mine too.

-Mike