RE: A1 TB interchangeability

Is the A2 TB the same part as the Audi 5K, or are there some variations?  If
there are, which has more performance potential on my 1.8 8V?  I know there
are a lot of factors here, so I'll mention that I plan to eventually replace
the stock exhaust manifold with something better, and I will likely put a
different cam in as well.

About how much does one of these throttle bodies sell for?  Will a junkyard
basically give them away?

Aaron
'84 Scirocco - Woo-hoo!
'70 Bug - hibernating