Re: Slegato and other models

Man, a Slegato would be so sweet! There was one for
sale here recently (Montreal) for $4500. Metallic blue
also. I would love to have picked it up, but I'm one
broke mothafucka. =p
For you US. guys, you could get that car for like $500
US with this shit exchange rate! Bah! :)

"The world is burnt" - Nigel Heron

> GOOD MORNING SCIROCCO LIST!
> Somebody made my Monday morning - thanks Dirk!
> It's nice to hear that I bought a Scirocco Slegato 1
> of 127 - what a way to
> start your work week.  The funny part really is that
> I wasn't looking for a
> Scirocco, I was looking for a Golf or Jetta.  This
> car was all original though
> plus it had a nice stereo - so I bought it!
> I went to the Pickering VW show on Saturday and
> showed my car.  There were two
> other early model MK1 Sciroccos.  The format was
> peoples' choice and the one MK1
> was 10th - hurray for Scirocco!  It was my first
> show where I brought my car and
> it was fun.  Lots of people looking at the car
> remembering or asking about
> Scirocco, especially asking about the paint (dark
> metalic blue).
> That's it for now,
> from one damn happy Scirocco Slegato owner,
> Oliver, Toronto
> '88 Scirocco Slegato

===
Paul Maione (The Burnt Kid)