Ideas for Cincinnati - May 2000

> Great!  I was at a show today (will post about it
> later...)

Ok - guess I should do this.

I attended a show yesterday that is literally 20 minutes
from my house.  It was a combination VW show and 1/8 mile
drag racing.  It was primarily an air-cooled turnout, but
watercooleds are welcome anyway, both show and drag.  (You
could do one or the other, not both)  I think I counted 10
watercooleds showing total, didn't count those who were
racing but there was a 'roc and a GTI or two.

Anyway, the best part is that they will be having another
show at the same location sometime in May of 2000.  I don't
know the dates yet, but will post them when I find out.  My
idea is to maybe combine the "annual Cincy list gathering"
with this show so we might be able to settle this virtual
drag race between Brett Van Sprewenburg, Jason the Mad
Bastard, Riley McDowall, and Rich Deede once and for all.

What does everyone think???  (I know, it's a loooong way
off, but it couldn't hurt to think ahead right???)

===
Daun Yeagley
'79 Scirocco
'81 Rabbit Pickup
'85 Scirocco 8v
'88 Scirocco 16v
There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness."  - Dave Barry