Re: non-rocc...FORD mechanic needed

*snicker*

I won't even comment on the Ford part of it...

Should this serve as a warning to other listers?  Don't buy 4x4's from Jim
Jarrett!!   hehehe...  just joking

And I know of a VW that will haul 3 kids, a dog, and 2 adults just fine...
in fact I own 4 of them right now.  It all depends on who's comfort you're
worried about  :)   VW PICKUPS RULE!!

Ok, enough useless drivel....

John

'82 16v pickup