FS 40 mm intake from a 16v Scirocco

I have the intake from a 16v Scirocco and if you want it for your MK1
Scirocco or MK1 GTI
you can ask Mike at www.parts4vws.com or you can respond
to this message. The intake is in great condition. If you want to put a 16V
in your
A1 chassis you will need this part. $75.00 and it is yours. If you were
thinking of
painting your 16v intake or you wanted to finish it you should get this
first. If you get
a 2.0 16v from a Golf or a Passat and want to put it in your Scirocco MK1
or MK2
you need this part unless you move the airbox.

I have the lower stress bar too. If you want your A1 to live you should
have this part too!

Doug
87 16v silver Scirocco "GTX"
81 8v red Scirocco "S"