speed junkies get your FIX!

Good news guys, Brett and I have finalized the deal on the Rabbit GTi racing car! Victory is ours! :^) The seller of the car is getting multiple phone calls on the thing so he is definitely motivated to clear it all out quickly. This makes taking care of business an urgent concern for us.

So, this is a first call for everyone on the distribution list to start organizing your funds. We've got exactly two weeks from yesterday to have all monies in the owner's hands. -which effectively means that your *money order*  must be in Brett's hands by next Friday, September 17th. We've got to be firm about this.

*Aproximate shipping costs and an address to send money to will be provided in the next day or two.*

Now remember, in order for *any* of us to get these bits at these prices, we all have to get our dough in on time. Please inform us all if you intend to opt out of buying your alotted parts. Also, Iain and Shawn have put in tentative bids for some of their stuff. If someone else wants to stake an absolute claim on these items; please email me ASAP.

Here is the list of primary parts recipients:
$300     wheels/tires: Shawn Meze
 600     engine/carbs: Brett/Shawn
 250     MSD ignition:  **most probably** Iain Mannix
 100     swaybars: **maybe** Shawn
 100     header/ansa exhaust: Brett
 300     Momo racing seat: Brian Dettling
 800     transmission w/Quaiffe diff: Scott Williams
 200     Koni shocks/coilovers: Scott Williams

Folks in line for parts are:
wheels/tires
Jake
Rob
Bill (Team Degenerate)

MSD ignition
Brian Dettling

swaybars
Scott Williams

Ansa exhaust
Michael Turner

Momo seat
Shannon Marsh: shannon@lek.net

"This service has been brought to you by the Usually Sideways Rally Team".
--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut