Hood and Fender needed for '79 and.....

  After crashing my baby in November, I finally just now finished repairing
the damage done. Unfortunatlly, the hood and fender I put on in the interim,
have suffered greatly.  The hood is so misaligned, that I have to fight for
ten minutes just to shut it!  If anyone knows of any quality hoods or
fenders available, I would much appreciate any info.  Also, Shocky Jr. (my
'79 scirocco), is in DESPERATE need of a new exhaust system, despite my
recent replacment of my exhaust manifold, and muffler.  If anyone has any
ideas regarding that.....?  While I'm at it, any info on suspension systems?
  I love my car dearly, so nothing but the best for my baby of course (he is
so damn good to me!).

  By the way, does anyone know why after painting my valve cover, and hence
replacing the gasket, it might leak.  Nary a leak was there before.....

I'd appreciate any information....

Thanks you,

Shocky Jr. and Kirsten