Re: PW Regulators

Think this would help me with my temperamental passenger side
power window?  it just has a mind of its own.  works sometimes ..
doensn't work some other times .. sometimes the motor goes without
raising the window, sometimes nothing happens when you hit the
switch at all ..
it almost always goes down, but very rarely up :-)

cheers,
Nathan
eight-valve eighty-four wolfie