Re: DUBFEST-So Cal VW Show!!! (in El Cajon!)

Shawn C Meze wrote:

> DUDE! You got to set some ground rules with that woman!
> Rule #1, the Scirocco comes first!
> Rule #2, Events including the/my scirocco, come first.
> Rule #3, Events involving VW's, come first.
> Rule #4, Working on the/my Scirocco, comes first.
> Rule #5, getting parts for the/my scirocco, comes first.
> rule #6, any spare time after rules #1-5 are completed or not in effect
> COULD be used with you (the woo-man) depending on your (the woo-man)
> attitude.

Kristine will be here momentarily, I'll be sure to lay the smack down.. in
fact why not just PRINT it and hand it to her?  Uh.. my nads are hurting
already just thinking about that one..  :0

> OK, so, see ya next saturday! You might want to plan on comming friday
> night and staying here at my pad? Your call. (That goes for anybody BTW.)

If I come down the night before, I'm dialed in.. my sister lives in La
Mesa.

BTW last time I was at her place we drove through your stomping grounds
The Coffin.. (er I mean El Cajon, wrong language!).  Some dude walked out
in front of us and I almost flattened him.. just as we whizzed past I
saw that he had some ready-rock in his hand that he was trying to show
me!  Jeezus k-reist.. did I turn down the wrong street or what??  :?

--
Kevin Collins
'86.5 Scirocco 16V 2.0