[Fwd: Scirocco finally for sale]

from r.a.m.v.w.... reply to the poster.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: Scirocco finally for sale
Date: 10 Sep 1999 00:22:46 GMT
From: ccastle16v@aol.com (CCastle16V)
Newsgroups: rec.autos.makers.vw.watercooled

Hi guys. Its been a while since I've joined the discussions in this
newsgroups,
but I thought that I'd let you guys know that I'm selling my '88 Scirocco 16v.
Red/black ~125,000 miles Euro headlights, intake cam, downpipe, exhaust,
lowered/Boge progas, lightened flywheel, power module, 15" Racing Dynamics
rims, SS brake lines, Mintex pads, blah, blah, blah. All routine maintenance
has been done (timing belt, etc.). New clutch, water pump and housing, and
again...blah, blah, blah. I'd like to get $3000 for it, but am open to offers.
Also, have pics of her (Reisesser).

Birmingham, AL, USA

Craig Castle
First Real Estate
(205) 823-1133
"Call for all of your home selling, buying, and relocation needs"