Re: Dirk kicks ass

At 17:08 1999.09.09.xV­ , you wrote:
>Dirk is not only one of the nicest Scirocco owners I've ever known but
>also one of nicest guys I've known - period.
>
>:-)
>===
>Mark Peele

Yes I have to agree you all.
Lauri got the ETKA CD from Dirk
Eric the used Mk1 Euro bumpers
Paul likes him too.

And we do it as well.
Dirk & Tina (her wife) was at us in Hungary for the last week and I can say
they're kind. We have talked (much about 'roccos ;-) and looked around.
We did a very small "scirocco meeting" (3 cars) at the very first day they
come.
I can say that's a very good thing getting become with somebody you never
would meet without the List.
We vere together in a yard in Germany this summer and Dirk told me he is
searching for a Mk 1 bumper. I think that's yours, Eric. I helped him to
remove a lamp from a Mk2 (Euro headlamp of course). I think somebody from
the List already have it.
And again: he is a good guy.