Re: I think I did it this time

Didn't we cover this a few weeks ago.  The thread ended up talking about
wonder solvents etc etc.  I think the general concensus was some easy-off
oven cleaner... put some of that on there and let it sit then get a
plastic scraper and it should come off.
Someone out there that has done this please fill em in.
I think it was Shawn that said EZ Off Oven cleaner, but I could be wrong,
I usually am.. apologies to Shawn it it is wrong.

Mark Madison
mmadison@aracnet.com