List opinion on keeping the Roc

Well guys Ive got a decsion to make on the car. I would like your opinions.
Heres the deal;
87 16V with 208,000 miles, new oil system with rod and main bearings done
at 180K with a new head gasket at 190K altough oil still ends up in the
coolant. Motor still has not seen over 2 bar of oil pressure in 3yrs except
when cold. I mention this because I have to wonder just how much life this
motor still has in it. Burns no oil. Beleive it or not but I am the second
owner and the clutch is original stock. lotsa performance stuff on it. I
padi 4500 for the car with 87K on it. Ive put probably 4K into to it over
the past 4 years in misc stuff.

Its got a bent driverside driveshaft with ripped boots, ripped boots on the
passenger side. Torn steering rack boot, blown front shocks and probably
blown rears but Im not sure of that. Completely trashed tires. Im looking
at dropping a total of $555 for H&R springs, Boge struts, and the new boots
and rebuilt driveshaft. I love the car but its really sucking me dry. Is it
worth doing the suspension or should I just replace the boots and
driveshaft and call it even and try to afford tires. Or should I just toss
a match into the pit. Dont get me wrong I love the car but...damn

Thank You for your Time,
     Shannon Fenton
	Retail/Carrier Technical Analyst
	Solutions On-Line Web Maintenance