Re: MK1 16v stress bar wanted

Well, There is one that I'm pretty sure will fit.  A friend of mine with
a 81 S had a SII 16v conversion in it with a Autotech upper bar.
Maybe next time I get myself down to Autotech I'll take the roc &
see if the'll let me "set" one on my car(even though it's an 8v) to
see which one would clear.

Potterman

> > I'd like to know too if someone has a bar that fits.  Potterman didn't
> > think there were any that fit.  I guess if this is the case I'll make
> > one.
> >

> > John Worden
> > Old Town, Maine
>
> I'll second that....I wonder if Mr. Potter might be able to talk someone
> into making some for us?  Like Raffi at Eurosport or something?  Otherwise
> if you do make one, can you give me a rundown on what you used, etc?
>
> Eric

Mike Potter
a.k.a. Potterman
virtualworld@earthlink.net