Re: MK1 16v stress bar wanted

I've been thinking of producing a line of these for the list and otherwise. I
kinda doubt that the big tuners would want to bother with something like this.
But then again, did any of y'all notice that Eurosport came out with a really
tremendous-looking lower subframe for our A1s. Its all one piece so your chassis
had better be straight if you expect to fit it!

--
Scott F. Williams
NJ Scirocco nut