Re: Torque steer from hell

Mike, did you get my message of possibilities?  I'd almost bet money that
it's either a worn ball joint or tie rod end.  Having a bent chassis,
control arm, etc will cause an alignment problem, but shouldn't make it pull
one way under acceleration and not when coasting.  Something is moving that
shouldn't be, period.

Other unlikely possibilities are steering rack, steering rack mounting
bushings, loose wheel bearing....

John

'82 16v pickup
and lots of other stuff