Re: Paint Mis-hap

> Help! I screwed up big time...My gloss black rocco is not doing so well...I
> painted the hood metallic black...I was sold the wrong paint after
> specifically asking if it was metallic or gloss...I want to make it gloss
> black again...Should I sand down to metal and then spray primer and then
> paint? Or just go over the black?

  your best bet would be to take the hood off and bash the sales peson
over the head with it then (if your in the u.s.) sue their ass off doe
"mental anguish". personally i'd leave the metallic on. if the gloss
looks fine over it (and assuming there's no streaks, etc.) you already
have a primer coat and another coat of black. extra insurance from those
damn dump trucks.

--
 /\_/\	  Foxx (in a box)
< o o >	  http://members.tripod.com/~foxx/index.htm